martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Get me some Leopard !

Hello everybody !

Recently I have been seeing many leopard prints, it's no secret that it has been going on for over a year now and it looks like it is staying  ( yey ! ), I looove animal print, I think it's very sophisticated and when you wear a piece that has this print it just changes your outfit completely, you don't need too many accessories when you have the print going on.

I've been dying to get leopard flats and also a leopard clutch but I haven't found any of them ! So, once I do, I will be posting on that and let's hope it's going to be soon !

Here is some of my leopard wishes at the moment, I wouldn't get mad if I found anything like this where I live :)



Lucky you that lives in USA, the one at the top right is from Charlotte Russe :)
In the middle left : are $120  from heels.com and the ones in the right are Jimmy Choo $395!
Bottom left are Steve Madden.  Bottom right are from Nine West.
 
 
Now these are some really cool Clutches !
The one in the middle right is from Tory Burch, it's very cute!
The ones in the bottom are just a little more expensive..mhm.. Left: Yves Saint Laurent and Right: Christian Louboutin ( We can daydream abou this ;) )
 
 
Hope you like my picks !
 
Xo,
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario