lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

Emmy's Fashion Spotting

Did you watch the Emmy's yesterday? Did your favourite series win? Mine did ! Modern Family, of course ! I'm so happy that Eric Stonestreet ( Cameron ) and Julie Bowen ( Claire ) won and also the series won for Outstanding Comedy Series. If you haven't seen this show, you have to, it's a must, I'm crazy about it, everytime I wanna laugh my you know what off I watch this, it's hilarious !!

So, talking fashion, I loved Sofía Vergara´s dress, I love her  ( The way she plays Gloria is the best - From Modern Family ), she is latin and so am I, so we have to support our latin talent. 

Below is a list of the dresses I totally loved, I bet you have a list like this too ! So let´s talk fashion!


Sofía Vergara wearing Zunair Murad and Neil Lane jewels. Just a simple gown and jewels..yeah right. Gorgeous!
 
Jane Levy - from Suburgatory ! When I saw this I didn´t even imagine it was her ! so different on TV, right? Love the color, looks great with the hair ! Gotta love electric blue, makes you stand out.
 
Ms. Kelly Osbourne - wearing a taffeta gown by Zac Posen. She is looking the best ever !
 
Claire Danes from Homeland, who BTW won an Emmy ! Gorgeous design for a pregnant woman with plenty of room for some extra growth or eating, I should get one like that..hmm.
 
 
Julia Louis-Dreyfus.  This woman has an insane body! I wanna be like her when a grow up even more ! Wearing Vera Wang.
 
 
Brooke Burke - I remember her when she was on Wild On on E!. Beautiful dress, I also wanna be like her when I grow up, although a body like that right now wouldn´t hurt me either!
 
The funny Julie Bowen who took home an Emmy for being Claire on Modern Family. Wearing Monique L´Huillier. GORGEOUS ! 
 
 
So now is the ' I don't what to think abou this ' list... tell me what you think about my picks:
 
 
Hayden Panettiere wearing Marchesa... I think she is too short for this dress. Nicole Kidman could have pulled this off !
 
Emily VanCamp in a J. Mendel gown - Beautiful dress but not so beautiful color and make up, she is pretty and I think she could have done better, maybe a different dress color?
 
Ginnifer Goodwin - Another actress from one of my other favourite shows: Once Upon a Time.
The dress looked red on TV and I think it looks a little heavy but loved the color !
 
Kat Dennings - Our lovely sarcastic Max from Two Broke Girls.
That thing in the belly looks a little unecessary to me..What do you think?
 
Kristen Wiig - What happened to her?, Did she get invited on the same day and didn´t have the time to look for a dress or go to hair and make up?
 
Kaley Couco in Angel Sanchez gown. Terrible hair and make up, I like the dress though.
 
 
 
Well this sums up my Sunday night, lots of new fashion to watch and I already spotted some trends that I'll be posting these days. 
 
 
Hey, don't forget to watch Modern Family ( I'm gonna start charging them for this free publicity hehe ) you are going to LOVE and LAUGH like you never have in your life.
 
 
Have a great week!!!
 

 
 All pictures from Us Weekly.
 

2 comentarios: