martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

Love Bangles

Hello ! How was your weekend? Hope it was great !

I decided to go do some shopping over the weekend and found some insane bangles, I fell in love the minute I saw them.  Colors are black and gold and  the set has 4 bangles, the thing I loved the most is that it includes one with spikes which are so trending right now.

When I wear bangles, I try to keep it a little low key with the necklace since I want all the attention to be in my embellished wrist :)  Hope you like them: P.S: they's from Pull & Bear.


 
Wear them altogether to make a statement.

Love the black and gold combination.

Gorgeous and Elegant.
 
You can combine 2 of them or 3 or wear just 1 of them, it will still look great !
 
 
 

 

1 comentario:

  1. the bangles are so pretty!
    love bangles!
    pimps your outfit;)

    new outfitpost ; let the red get in your head!
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar