domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

Weekend Getaway

Weekend just came and is about to leave..that's right, time sure flies !

So... to sum up my weekend, I have to use the word FOOD, food exemplifies pretty much what my life is about, life without good food is no life at all.

So...to start, there was a Mexican party !! who doesn't love tacos and nachos ? Here are some nice tips and ideas for Mexican parties! unfortunately I wasn't able to snap any pictures..

Clasic banners, cheap and chic at the same time, go crazy with all the colors!
 
Nachos are to die for! diet what? just give the nachos and i'm good to go !
 
Margaritas...the Margarita above is the best Margarita I've ever had in my life, it's from Chili's here in San Salvador, El Salvador.  You get addicted to this !
 
This is like real tacos look like, not like those Taco Bell out of the box tacos. 
 
And last but not least...Tequila ! A mexican party is not complete without tequila.
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario